Entrepreneurial Interim Manager with broad experience in purchasing, supply chain, operations, technology and project & change management. Create value by executing critical functions on a temporary basis which results in a cost-effective approach while contributing to the strategic direction.
Successfully managed value creation projects. Hands-on entrepreneur with strong vision, business acumen, solid technical & financial skills, people manager, influencer and coalition builder.
Practice in prominent global and regional companies, large mergers & acquisitions as well as in private equity backed scale-ups, in sectors medical devices, pharma, energy, automotive, construction, metal and consumer electronics.
Download my one page profile and resume here.
Interim Management Assignments
Procurement Project Manager
- Continuation management during carve-out from Engie and merger with Bouygues.
- Consulting Purchasing Excellence.
Chief Operating Officer
- Build team production, supply chain, warehousing, purchasing and outsourcing.
- Put in place procedures, reporting structures and operation controls. Implement growth strategy.
Process Lead Supply Chain
- Integrate SAP S/4 HANA business processes in 25+ warehouse operations including 3PL, drive harmonized and optimized end-to-end processes for distribution of finished goods in EMIA.
- Change management new operating model, coordinating impact and prepare go-live.
Supply Chain Consultant
- Supply chain contract manufacturing oversight for merger Upjohn / Mylan into Viatris entity.
- Drive risk management and roll out of operating model, processes, and ways of working.
- Execute strategic investment project to modernize zinc production process at Nedzink; build new production plant, warehouse & expedition. Work with C-level management team and report progress to board of directors.
- Responsible for general project management civil works, utilities, electrical, piping to enable installation and start up of casting, rolling, and finishing equipment.
Announcement Olympus project
Chief Procurement Officer
- Develop As Is/ To Be, people, processes, organization, change management, digitalization supply chain
- Prepare purchasing set up in new USA plant considering ‘buy America’ act, DBE.
Van Hool website
Purchase & Warehouse Manager
- Supply chain business process development and prepare for ERP transition project.
- Business continuation until new manager on board
Supply Chain Project Manager
- Manage supply chain for introduction of new generation transmission.
- Coordinate & liaise supply chain operations in Sint-Truiden and China.
- Business continuation until new manager on board.
- Develop procurement strategy, governance & processes, AS-IS => TO-BE.
Procurement & Supply Chain Consultant
- Strategic sourcing for an innovation program involving the internet of things (IoT).
- Set up supply chain to execute the program and define procedures for quality management, traceability and customer service.
Premium Sound Solutions
Purchasing Manager Europe
- Lead and manage a group (12 FTE) of Initial Buyers and Supplier Quality Engineers, design and implement of change management.
- Improve business processes to pass audits of major automotive customers and increase supplier quality.
Supply Chain Manager
- In-source operation to start lean production of Idylla in Mechelen. Set up supply chain, warehousing, incoming quality control, traceability in goods flow.
- Contract vendors and negotiate transfer at the best conditions.
- Purchasing projects Capex & Opex in renewable energy such as wind, biomass, solar power but also in thermal & nuclear power plants.
- Drive purchasing strategy with multifunctional teams. Negotiations and Contracting Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO).